Thursday, January 13, 2011

From the Mouths of Our Children

From the Mouths of Our Children

A wonderful reminder of what your children are thinking.
Shared with the Child-Centered Divorce Network by Moreah Ragusa
Author of The New Divorce Paradigm
[moreah@moreahragusa.com]


I watch and listen to you, and you shape my life, and all my future relationships
I see what you do and it impacts me more than what you say
I once believed and may still believe that you are the greatest human on Earth
I can't really imagine living without you
I feel negated when it seems as though my feelings are not as important as your anger is -- if I don't do what you want.
I have all the feeling you have -- I just don't have the words to share them.
I want to feel important and valued even when you are mad at me
I imagine a life filled with wonder and possibilities
I am the only chance you have to practice becoming the parent you wanted to have
I aspire to be like you
I believe you can handle anything because you are my parent
I love to see your eyes sparkle when I walk into your sight
I appreciate that you try to make me happy, and protect me from sadness
And lastly...You are the parent I want to be loved by -- because I so love you!


Learn more about the Child-Centered Divorce Network, created to help parents make the best decisions on behalf of their children before, during and after a divorce: http://www.childcentereddivorce.com. To learn about Rosalind Sedacca's acclaimed ebook, How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce? visit www.howdoitellthekids.com.


8095 Popash Court
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Usa

No comments:

Post a Comment